This Month’s Celebrations:
Customer Loyalty & Appreciation Month
- Express how happy you are to be working with your customers by saying THANK YOU. It can be as simple as a quick thank you card, or as elaborate as sending flowers or treats. When they know how much you appreciate them, they will call you the next time they need your products or services again.
Stress Awareness Month
- Is your target audience stressed? Is there a way your product or service can help them chill out, save time, or save money? Have a promotion where each purchase gets your customer an entry into a drawing for a massage, facial, or spa day. Promote the special by sending a postcard to your hot prospect list, including it in your e-newsletter, and by promoting it on your social media networks.
- Hand out branded stress balls, or other stress-relieving items like adult coloring books, stress putty, tea, etc. Relieving stress and relaxing is so important!
Small Business Week April 29th-May 5th
- We end April and begin May with National Small Business Week! Show your support for small businesses! Plan to place an order at your favorite local small business, whether it be a restaurant, store, or a service. Giving them a shout out on social media is an extra way to show your love!
Earth Day- April 22nd
- Branded reusable items are a great way to show your appreciation for the planet, as well as your customers and employees. Give them reusable grocery bags, water bottles, mugs, etc. the week leading up to Earth Day.
- Spread some Spring cheer with seed packets! Grow your business organically by applying a logo label on various seed packets. Put the packets in letters, statements, and information you mail that month (be sure the weight doesn’t exceed 1 oz or you’ll have to increase your postage amount). Another great way to share is to keep a box of the packets at your front counter to distribute with purchases.
- Get active on your social sites! Host a ‘Photo Contest.” Ask your followers to share outdoor pictures (bonus if you can have them incorporate your products), and offer a prize for your favorites, or the one with the most likes. Or have “featured posts” of employees or customers who go above and beyond to help the environment in their every day lives. Have fun with it! The possibilities are endless.
Administrative Professionals Day- April 25th
- Celebrate the administrative professionals in your life! Thank the secretaries, assistants, and receptionists for making your days run smoothly. Giving them a small gift, flowers, or taking them to lunch will do more than you know to show you appreciate their work!
Related Article: Grow Your Business With EDDM
Next Month’s Preview:
- Cinco De Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day